Tuesday 5 May 2020

Craft Heaven DT - Rose Princess Tilda


Good afternoon!  I hope my post finds you safe and well, wherever you are around the world.  Today's card features the gorgeous Rose Princess Tilda and paper from Pion Design's Cherry Blossom Lane collection.  This paper is so pretty!  I have used both sides on my card.


I have painted Tilda with Distress Inks using the no lines technique and added dots to her cheeks and dress with a white gel pen.


There is a wonderful selection of chipboard pieces in the Craft Heaven shop, there are the Baby Lily set.  These come with a backing cut out so that you can layer them up but I have used them on their own as I wanted a more delicate look.  The tiny blossoms are from the store too.


I hope you like it and thanks for looking!


1 comment:

Candy said...

Another gorgeous card, Jane.
This one is so feminine!
I haven't see Rose Princess Tilda in a long while.

Hugs and keep well, Candy