Saturday 11 July 2020

Lockdown Birthday Card

 

Good morning!  Today's creation is the card I made for my Mum's birthday recently, featuring the Tilda from the special Support the Artist stamps.  My mum was very amused that there is actually a stamp with a face mask on now.  I have used Maja Design's Denim & Girls paper collection - I love these papers!


As always I painted Tilda with Distress Inks using the no lines technique.  I have used a white gel pen for the dots on her eyes and cheeks and also for the straps of her face mask.


I have used lots of Doohickey dies on this card.  The cake was cut with the middle cake from the three tier set and I cut the stand from the bottom of the cake stand to make it into a plate instead.  The banners were cut with a die from Doohickey volume 14.  I have also used the Sakura Background die behind the image.


The tree branch and lanterns were cut from the Sakura Lanterns Doohickeys and I have added some tiny pink roses from Craft Heaven.   As a finishing touch I have added white gesso here and there to the card.

 

I hope you like it and thanks for looking!



1 comment:

Candy said...

Beautiful card, Jane. Happy to hear your Mum got a kick out of it :o)