Wednesday 7 October 2020

Craft Heaven DT - Exploding Box Card

 

Good morning!  I have an exploding box card to show you today using the gorgeous Maja Design Summertime papers.  I have used a Magnolia butterfly Doohickey die for the butterflies on each side of the box.

I have decorated the top with leaves cut with the Rose Leaf Doohickey, seam binding and flowers from Craft Heaven and a cute moped charm.


Inside Tilda is zipping through the streets of London on her moped!  I have painted Tilda with Distress Inks.  I have used the Magnolia Phone Box Doohickey die to create the iconic red telephone box.


I have stamped the taxi stamp from the Let's Go Collection onto one of the Summertime papers and behind the taxi the buildings were created with the Edwin's Town Magnolia stamp.  The signpost is a Scrapiniec piece and the bicycle was cut out of one of the Summertime papers.


I have used a Magnolia pennant flags Doohickey die to cut out the tiny flags and the clouds were cut with one of the dies from the Bella Notte Doohickey dies.


I hope you like it and thanks for looking!

2 comments:

The Craft Bucket said...

Just gorgeous x

Candy said...

Absolutely fantastic, Jane!!!!