Thursday 5 November 2020

A Vintage Birthday Card


Good morning!  I have a vintage style card to share with you today that I made for my dad's birthday recently.  I have used lots of gorgeous Stempelglede stamps and Maja Design papers.


The focal point of the card is the clock face, mounted onto several layers, all stamped with stamps from the Steampunk Journey stamp set and the Grunge Circle stamp.  I have then surrounded the clock with balloons, also from the Steampunk Journey set and some ephemera pieces from one of the Maja papers.  The postcard was stamped with a stamp from the Post Card from Paris stamp set.


The swirl and leaves were cut with Memory Box dies.


The cute letter tags were also cut with Memory Box dies and I added them to some thin wire to add some interest.


The straws are from my stash and the It's your Birthday sentiment is also a Stempelglede stamp, from the Have a Beautiful Day set.


The photo above shows all of the texture and layering - I used lots of 3D pads on this card!


I hope you like it and thanks for looking!

No comments: