Monday 25 July 2022

75th Birthday Card


Good afternoon!  After such a long time I have made something that I am able to blog - I have not been completely idle in my time away - just created things that were for magazines which I couldn't share.  Today's card uses the gorgeous Magnolia Market dies, namely the 'Le Balloon, Balloon & Basket' and 'Le Balloon, Clouds and Flowers' die sets.  The papers are by Maja Design and the lace is from Craft Heaven.


I cut the balloon from two different papers and then cut my own stripes in the pink paper version so that I could layer it p to make a striped balloon.  The basket and ropes were cut from kraft cardstock.  Everything is inked on the edges with Walnut Stain Distress ink.


The 75 was cut with a Tim Holtz dies using rose gold glitter cardstock.


I hope you like it and thanks for looking! 

1 comment:

The Craft Bucket said...

I have been looking at this die, sooo pretty. Jane x