Tuesday 4 April 2023

Mini Magnolia Birthday Card

 


Good afternoon!  Today I'd like to share a recent birthday card I made using some super cute mini Magnolia stamps of the Jubilee Collection.  Aren't they just adorable?  The papers are from Maja Design and the 15 was hand cut and added to the stitche circle die cut with 3D foam pads.


All of the images were painted with Distress Inks with white gel pen for the dots on their cheeks and eyes.  The first one holding a birthday cake I paired with the birthday cake image, also painted with Distress Inks.


I kept to the same colour scheme for all of the images, Frayed Burlap and Old Paper for the cream colours and Victorian Velvet for the pinks.


I just had to add some sparkle to the last image by adding some Stardust Stickles to her balloons.  I then added some faux stitching on the card base to match that on the circle die cut using a silver gel pen.


I hope you like it and thanks for looking!

 

No comments: