Wednesday 3 June 2009

MY CANDY ARRIVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Wow what a fantastic day today is......my candy from the lovely and very talented Iris (Hi Iris if you're reading...big wave to you!). I cannot believe how quickly it got here I wasn't expecting it until next week. I am completely blown away by it all, I was like a giddy school girl opening the box and just more and more kept on coming out of it!!! So tonight I get to have a big play with it all, I can't wait, my first Anya card will be making an appearance shortly, and of course it will have to have twigs on it from the MS branch punch. I've searched everywhere for this punch for months, how amazing to win it. Thanks again Iris I'm so thrilled with it all. You must visit Iris' blog to view her cards, part of my prize was to choose one of three of her cards....a very difficult choice but one featuring Tilda just had to win for me and you should see it, I thought it was beautiful in the photo but my goodness in the flesh it is so beautiful it reduced me to tears!

6 comments:

Di said...

Oh Jane you lucky lucky thing congratulations!!
You will be so busy for a long time.

Big Hugs Di xxx

Lilacanglia said...

Congratulations,
Looking forward to seeing what you make,
Hugs
Angie

Anonymous said...

Wow Jane you lucky thing, enjoy, Sue x

Unknown said...

Oh! Jane you lucky girl, imagine winning blog candy, can't wait to see your Anya creation, enjoy, Hugs Avril xx

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Hello Jane, wow what gorgeous blog candy you won hunny, i hope you have great fun using it. You very lucky girl! I have not been here before i dont think, i adore your blog there are so many gorgeous cards, they are all stunning! will look forward to many more visits here. Thank you for such great inspiration. Hugs Linda x

Iris Wiechmann said...

Hi Jane, *waving back* :-)

I couldn't believe it when you told me that you already received the package! YAY! I'm glad that you like everything in it and I am looking forward to your creations with the Anya stamp and the MS punch. Have fun playing with all the stuff!

Hugs,
Iris