Sunday 4 October 2009

Blog Candy Winner!!!!!

Thank you all for your lovely comments and I hope you all enjoyed our little blog hop I know we did! Looks like the favourite christmas Henry among you is the one with the huge hot chocolate mug and marshmallows! That's my favourite too, we obviously all love hot chocolate LOL! Anyway, without further ado, the winner of my blog candy is

craftingmanda !!!! who said...

hello what a gorgeous card - my fave henry is henry skiing gota love that one
03 October 2009 16:19

Here are your random numbers:68
Timestamp: 2009-10-04 19:27:41 UTC

Congratulations! Please email your address so that I can get your candy off to you!

Don't worry if you didn't win, remember to check out the rest of the DT's candy draws to see if you were lucky there, and you still have lots of time to make a card to Rach's sketch on the Whiff of Joy Challenge blog to be in with a chance of winning the whole unseen Whiff of Joy winter stamp kit that Katharina is kindly giving away! You have until midnight on Sunday 11th October to enter! x

No comments: