Thursday 15 October 2009

Marlene's scrap on line


Last night I decided to join in with the scrap on line that Marlene had on her blog. I've never done one of these before but can't wait to do another it was great! Thank you Marlene I loved it! This is the card I made. I think everything is in the right place, although next time I do one I think I will mat my scraps onto card as I think this would have looked better had I done that!

I used the gorgeous Henry with Christmas bauble, isn't he cute! I've just noticed as I'm typing that I haven't coloured his nose in LOL isn't it funny how you don't notice until you're writing your post!! I'll remedy that in a sec! I have used flowersoft on his hat and green stickles on the pattern on the bauble.

The brad on the poinsettia was pale green, I've coloured it with copics and then covered it in clear stickles.

The sentiment has been cut from a K&Co paper that is covered in all kinds of Christmas words.

Thanks for looking! x

12 comments:

Sharon said...

Lovely card and well done. Gorgeous!

Jane said...

This is lovely, very Christmassy!

How does that work then scrap online? Sounds like fun!

Hugs
Jane
x

Francesca said...

Fantatsic card , it is so cute

hugs Francesca

Kathy said...

WOW Jane this is gorgeous!!! I love it!! It was fun!!
I didn't finish as I was waiting on my WOJ stamps to arrive and they haven't yet :(
Beautiful card!! Have a great day!
:)Kathy

Suzanne said...

Jane this is beautiful and so different to mine... it is fun seeing what other peoples card turn out like.It was good fun. Sue :o)

Rach said...

this is fabulous so beautifully coloured sweetie, love how you have doloured the bauble you have given it so much dimention.xx

Anonymous said...

Ooo Jane, that's fab!!
Love the colours and super image.. simply gorgeous!
Thanks so much for playing along..
I'll take the pic and put it in a slide to show on my blog :)

Hugs, Marlene x

Mina said...

fabulous card Jane...beautiful colouring
Mina xxx

Georgia said...

This is fabulous Jane! Henry Mouse looks so adorable and I just love these papers! :)
Love, Georgia xx

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card Jane,
Sue x

Karen Mortensen said...

Absolutely beautiful Jane. I love how you have coloured that bauble, you have really brought it to life. Super work!
x

Anonymous said...

Hello, just popped by to say hello and thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I sincerely appreciate your lovely words....your Christmas card is adorable! Love the flower on the corner....

Abby:)