Saturday 12 December 2009

Mojo Monday challenge

There is another gorgeous sketch at Mojo Monday challenge this week, and this is my take on it!

I have used Henry with large cookie from Whiff of Joy and he is coloured with copics. I have added a lot of glitter glue around the image and some gems to the cookie. The papers are from the Basic Grey Wassail collection.

The charm I won in a candy and the ribbon is from the Hobby House.


Hope you like it and thanks for looking, enjoy your weekend! x

4 comments:

Sabine said...

Wow, your card is so gorgeous! I love the image ( great colouring! ) and the papers you used. Great work!

Hugs
Sabine

Mina said...

stunning Jane, dont you just love this MM sketch its gorgeous
Mina xxx

Anonymous said...

Ah so cute, Sue x

Anonymous said...

OMGosh! Your card is sooooooo adorable! I LOVE your coloring and the papers are awesome to coordinate. Very nice card.