Sunday 13 December 2009

Quixotic Paperie challenge meets WOJ DT

Battling on through the Christmas cards LOL!!! Nearly done I think (everytime I'm nearly there I remember someone else LOL). This was one of the gorgeous stamps in my GD kit from Katharina at Whiff of Joy. I think this is my favourite of the new Santa and Lizzie range, just love how he's creeping in and shushing! The challenge at Quixotic Paperie is "seeing stars" a great embellishment for boys Christmas cards don't you think! (this one is for my nephew).



Creeping Santa has been coloured with copics and I have added stickles to the ground around his feet and around the oval and MS carrera marble glitter to the fur on his hat and coat. The papers are all K&Co, distressed with scissors and brushed cordoruy distress ink and stickles. The gorgeous glittery stars are from a Prima Christmas bubble.


Hope you like it and thanks for looking! x

9 comments:

Sartassa said...

This one is really lovely, I love the colours that you chose and the cute santa, I remember seeing that one somewhere else. the golden stars are cute
well done!
hugs
Patricia

Lexxie said...

Really lovely,
Sarita xx

Mina said...

gorgeous card Jane, so beautifully coloured...I love these WOJ santas they are great arnt they...have a fab Sunday
Mina xxx

Janette said...

Gorgeous card so beautifully coloured,Merry Christmas.x

Marion said...

Awesome card, and that image is coloured in beautifully.
Marion

Debbie said...

Simply adorable!

Kathy said...

Another gorgeous card!! Those colors look just fabulous with the gold!! Love your brilliantly colored Santa as well!
:)Kathy

Unknown said...

Hi Jane! LOVE your card! That santa is fab and he's so perfectly coloured! Love your glittery stars! Thanks so much for joining in with us this week at Quixotic Challenges. Hope to see you next time too:) Hugs, Rowena

MarkerGeek said...

Gorgeous, Jane, I love it!

Thank you for joining in with us at Quixotic Challenges!