Monday 14 December 2009

Whiff of Joy DT

Gosh can you believe this is the last full week before Christmas!?!?!? I have still got so much to do, still haven't finished my cards or the Christmas shopping (I'm usually all wrapped and done by now) and haven't even thought about the food! Got lots going on at my little boy's school this week too! This gorgeous Whiff of Joy Christmas tree stamp arrived in my GD package from Katharina. It is perfect for pairing with Oakley hanging baubles don't you think!? I have created a little scene by first stamping Oakley, masking him and stamping the tree. The papers are K&Co and have been distressed with scissors and brushed cordoruy distress ink. I have embossed in gold a swirl from the gorgeous Christmas swirls set from Whiff of Joy, these are so beautiful and there are lots of designs in the kit!

Both images are coloured with copics and I have added lots of glitter to the ornaments on the tree and the presents underneath it, and for the garland on the tree I used gold liquid pearls.

The Christmas tree charm is also from Whiff of Joy, they are silver but I added a gold sheen to it with a copic to tone with the rest of the card.
The poinsettia is Prima from a Christmas bubble and the spacer and charm are both from the Hobby House, chain is from my stash.

Don't forget Katharina has 20% off all the wonderful Christmas stamps if you would like to grab a bargain! Thanks for looking! x

4 comments:

Kathy said...

GOrgeous card Jane!! I love the bold colors and they look so pretty with your gold accents!! Love these stamps together as well!
I know ~ can't believe Christmas is just around the corner! This year it really snuck up on us!!
Have a great day!
:)kathy

Anonymous said...

Stunning card Jane,
Sue x

Sharon said...

An absolutely gorgeous card. To receive one like this, you need to frame it. Good luck with the last minute shopping. We got our gammon today - hmmmm yummy! I'll be back to browse some more. Take care, Sharon

clare said...

nother gorgeous card jane..love what you've done with the images..your colouring is so lovely.
TFS Clarex