Tuesday 5 January 2010

Whiff of Joy DT Happy Mail sneak peek

Woohoo!!! another sneak peek for you from the Whiff of Joy Happy Mail collection being released on Saturday. This is such a gorgeous stamp don't you think!? This is Charlotte on Carpet. Another versatile stamp I think you can use this for Valentines, or thinking of you cards or Just a note cards and birthday cards!
I have coloured Charlotte with distress inks this time as no matter how many pink copics I seem to buy I can't seem to get any that are the right shade of pink and I had already decided on the gorgeous paper from K&Co Madelaine pad. I have mounted the image on pink cardstock and then again on a larger oval that is the reverse of the BP.
I have punched flowers from the BP using EK success retro flower punches and then embossed them and inked the edges with worn lipstick distress ink. The small flowers are simply attached with brads and the large flower has a flower punched from glittered paper, a spacer from The Hobby House and a small pink brad. The large heart started out life as a blue satin heart so I inked it with worn lipstick distress ink but that made it too purple so I have then covered it in pink pearlescent glue. The two small heart gems are from my stash. The edges of the paper are inked with peeled paint distress ink and covered in stickles. Can't stop using this now after using it on everything in sight at Christmas LOL! The large pink bow was made using some ribbon that some pyjamas were wrapped with at Christmas!
The Just for You sentiment is from the Happy Mail collection also and comes with the Charlotte riding pidgeon stamp I showed you a few days ago. I stamped it with worn lipstick distress ink and then I have overwritten it with a silver pen.
Hope you like it and thanks for looking! x

9 comments:

Georgia said...

So stunning Jane, the big ribbon looks gorgeous and I love these bright colours! It all looks beautiful, I love it! :)
Love, Georgia xx

cats whiskers said...

What afabulous colour scheme yu have used on this card, it is just amazing dear
Hugs Jacqui x

Rach said...

hiya Jane,
love this card that you have made with Charlotte, the colouring is fabulous and I love the large bow.
with ref to the prima bling swirls. i bought a load at the last craft fair i went too as I was having trouble finding them online too, sorry that I can't be of any more help. (if I do come across a shop that stocks them I'll let you know.. )
xx

Mina said...

This one is my favourite so far, love the tounge hanging out lol...fabulous card Jane
Mina xxx
bunny zoes crafts has some bling swirls in under pearls and gems if thats any help

Janette said...

Hi Jane,Stunning card,love everything aboutit.x

Stampin Mindy said...

Love this image! Beautiful colors and I love that big bow!

Kit said...

Fab card :o) beautifully coloured

Juls said...

adorable! and I just love that big bow! Hugs Juls

bluebell-flowerwood said...

hi jane love the new images you have been a busy person. i wonder if jill will have this set of stamps when she opens in febuary. will keep hoping bye love bluebell.