Tuesday 25 May 2010

A bit of fun with hAnglar & sTanglar


Oh, little late this morning!!! Having a bad day! No card to show you as I've been busy doing DT work but I thought I'd show you this little menu card I made for my children's toy kitchen. The kitchen has little hooks to hang 3 menu cards on but children being children, the originals were screwed up and torn long ago!! So, I decided to make one covered in acetate so that they can write a menu on it and then wipe it off!! I have used some of my new hAnglar & sTanglar kitchen set stamps - I've wanted this set for ever and was so pleased to finally get my hands on it!!!
I have coloured the images with copics and the paper is MME Quite Contrary range. I stamped some little cupcakes that came with the set at the top corners with bundled sage distress ink and the Recept stamp also comes with the set. This kitchen dresser stamp has to be one of my all time favourite of favourite stamps - I just love it!

Isn't this little hAnglar boy the cutest?? Love his chef hat!

A bit grainey this one, couldn't seem to get the lighting right but here is a picture of it in situ!
Hope you like it and thanks for looking! x

14 comments:

Rosa Forino said...

mi piace moltissimo dell'immagine con tutto il resto complimenti

craftymum said...

Hi Jane
this is fantastic. Actually never mind your children, I would like this for my kitchen!!!
Love sarah XX

Kellie said...

Well no card or not this is gorgeous, but then when you said the old ones got torn and thrown away I was having a heart attack thinking same thing might happen with these and then breath a sigh of relief when I seen you cover it, phew, lol it's just far to gorgeous to get torn in any ways, LOVE it and such a FUN idea!
Hugs Kel xx

Debbie said...

OMG Jane, this is so lovely, when you make the others you must let us see them. Please!!

Can I ask you about these stamps. Apparently no one seems to be able to get hold of them, Finland or Denmark seem to be the only places. Do you know where in the Netherlands you can get them or not...I am going their on holls and thought I could get some.... Debbiexx

Lorraine said...

this is excellent Jane xx

Rach said...

This is fabulous Jane, such a great idea, I bet that your little ones love it..
Hugz Rach xxx

Emma and Susan said...

This is gorgeous! The image is so sweet and you have coloured it in just beautiful!
Love and hugs
Emma and Susan
xxx

Sarah said...

Awwww this is gorgeous, what a lovely idea xxx

Helena said...

Stunning Jane, what a clever mum you are!

xxxx

Fleur said...

Jane this really is gorgeous, love the idea. And how lucky of you to have some Hanglar stanglars, Don't own any as of yet - but I'm willing to wait.
Hugz Fleur xXx

Di said...

Oh Hun this is just gorgeous you should open your own handmade crfat shop you are full of fab ideas!
Love it!
Big hugs Di xxx

MagsB said...

What a great idea! I'm sure your children will have great fun inventing menus to write on your lovely creation!

Debbie Pamment said...

What a FABULOUS idea - you are SUCH a good mum to make something soo special!
xXx

Andrea C said...

very lucky little children to have such a talented mummy doing this stuff for them xx