Saturday 22 May 2010

Mojo Monday challenge


I've been so looking forward to using my new hAnglars that my hubby surprised me with a couple of weeks ago. I've had so many cards to make where I couldn't use them so it was nice to finally get time to make a card with one this week. When I saw the Mojo Monday sketch this week I just had to use it, it's gorgeous isn't it!? I used Magnolia papers and distressed the edges with Victorian Velvet distress ink and stickles.

I have coloured the image with distress inks and inked around the edge with Victorian Velvet distress ink before adding some stickles.

I added part of a gorgeous crystal and pearl Prima swirl for some girly sparkle!

The button is Basic Grey and all the ribbons and lace are from my stash.

Hope you like it and thanks for looking! x

12 comments:

Marina said...

Your card is marvellous Jane!
This little girl is just sweet and papers and embellies are fabulous and perfect for her.

Hugs,
Marina

Carol said...

WOW Jane, this is absolutely STUNNING like only you can do! Luv your lo and colours. Would you mind very much if I asked where you purchased the hAngler stamps from as I'm really loving them and can't seem to find them anywhere? Have a fabby sunshine weekend. Lotsa luv xxxxx

Cordine said...

beautiful card!
Hugs
Cordine

Claireabelle said...

Jane this is just a gorgeous card!
x

The Taming of the Glue said...

This is gorgeous! Pam x

Unknown said...

Wow sweetie!!
This card is amazing!! Love the soft pink colors and the distressed look!
The Hanglar girl is just too cute!

hugs,
jorunn

Anonymous said...

Hi Jane
Very pretty card, luvvvvvv your new stamp (lucky you).

hugs

Sandra (craftynan)

cats whiskers said...

Ohhhh this is just fabby dear I love the colour scheme and yopur awesome colopuring of this cute H&S image, have a lovely weekend
Hugs Jacqui xx

Anonymous said...

Such a beautiful card Jane, love the colours, lovely image and gorgeous details.

Hugs Jannie

Stampin Mindy said...

These stamps are so super cute, I need to get some! I love your colors and the pearl and crystal swirls. Gorgeous creation!

Helena said...

OOh this is scrummy, love the colours!
xxxx

Kathy said...

Very beautiful, sweet card. So glad I stopped by. Became a friend
Kathy