Wednesday 19 May 2010

Simon Says Stamps challenge DT

Morning! It is time for another challenge at Simon Says Stamp, and this week we would like to see tent cards and charms!!! If you haven't visited Simon Says Stamp's charms section you really must, so many gorgeous charms in one place! They have some gorgeous sets!! I decided to try something a little different with my tent card and created three apertures for hanging things instead of the usual one. This way I could create my theme of wishing on a star using three star charms and this gorgeous Tilda from the fairytale collection. I'm entering my card into the Simon Says Stamp challenge over on Paper Craft Planet - they want to see bling and there's a fantastic blingy prize - pop over and check it out!

I ave coloured Tilda with distress inks and added stickles to her fairy dust.

I crumpled a Tim Holtz ticket and distressed the edges with walnut stain distress ink. The lace is from my stash.

I used part of a pearl and crystal swirl from Prima in the corner.

As you cannot write inside a tent card I decided to decorate the back with matching papers and created a pocket and tag for a message.

Hope you can join us this week - tent cards are brilliant fun to make and look so effective! Pop over to the challenge blog to see the rest of the DT's stunning creations! Thanks for looking! x

14 comments:

Rach said...

Jane this is gorgeous, love those papers and the pretty detail that you have added.xx
Hugz Rach xxx

Francesca said...

What a wonderful card Jane , I love the way you have done the charms
Hugs
Francesca

chrissy xx said...

It's Gorgeous! Love it.

paola said...

AB FAB! STUNNING! i love the way you created the apertures for your stars, just brilliant, your block rocks
smiles
Paola

Teresa said...

Jane this is stunning as usual, all your cards are fabulous, I love visiting your blog. Teresa xx

Buy Stamps Online said...

Really gorgeous stamps.

Mina said...

gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous Jane...I must join in as I love making tent cards
Mina xxx

hellerlittle said...

Hi Jane....
I can´t close my mouth *wow
such a great beautyfull amazing Work !!!!
Super Idea withe the 3 Holes !!!
Great kombination withe the colors and papers
!!! Love it realy !!!

Hugs from Germany
hellerlittle

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

So beautiful Jane!! I really love the antique/distressed look & the pearl & gem swirls are such a wonderful touch!

I’m really loving your con’tent’ this week at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!

*mwah*
Steph

Lorraine A said...

Fabulous card Jane :-) I love the way you made 3 holes ,, brilliant idea and the tag on the back too ,,, will have to make one for mine now ! ;-)

Love the Tilda you used and the charms and pearl swirl are gorgeous :-)

Luv
Lols x x x

jojo79 said...

Beautiful card and idea

Jo
x

Lorraine said...

this is gorgeous love the hanging charms in the apetures xx

Marina said...

Wowwww! That's fantastic Jane!
I love your absolutely gorgeous card!

Hugs,
Marina

Sol said...

This is beautiful! All the details are beautiful! Love it! :)