Thursday 16 September 2010

Whiff of Joy DT - Betty and Henry

Another Christmas card to show you I'm afraid, although the speed these weeks are whizzing past it'll soon be here anyway!! This is another of the cards I made for The Hobby House. The papers are by Kaiser, just love the oplaid one!
I have coloured Betty and Henry with distress inks, I love this image, they're so sweet together!!


The ribbon and heart buttons are from The Hobby House.

The poinsettia I made from some of the red cardstock using a Marianne Creatable die which embosses the veining into the poinsettia petals too. I inked the edges of it with walnut stain distress ink for a bit of definition and added another heart button to the centre. The swirls were punched with an EK success flourish punch.
Hope you like it and thanks for looking! x

4 comments:

Louise said...

Absolutely stunning, Jane:) It doesn´t matter how many christmas cards you make - I want to see them all :)
Love this stamp, I´m going to buy it now ;)
Hugs!!

Di said...

So sweet jANE!
HUGS DI XX

CraftyC said...

So very cute Jane. Betty & Henry make a lovely couple!
Clairexx

Martina said...

What a lovely Christmas card with Henry and Betty...sooo cute!!!
Martina