Friday 29 October 2010

Just Magnolia DT - Dawny's sketch

Friday at last! I'm loving Fridays at the moment as my husband is working away every week and comes home on Friday evenings, so not long to wait now! Of course Friday is also time for another challenge at Just Magnolia and this week we have another of Dawny's gorgeous sketches for you! I'm having a bad week for redoing cards this week. This is another second attempt card! Not because of Kara this time, I copied the sketch down and somehow had it with all the elements in the middle and it looked so unlike the sketch when I went to load it on the blog I thought I'd better redo it! I have used some more gorgeous Webster's pages on my card - I just had to use these when I saw the one with the "Dear Santa" list on it - perfect for this Edwin!

I have coloured Edwin with copics and stitched the image panel.

I stamped the Merry Christmas that is in the Magnolia autumn kit with walnut stain distress ink and cut the shape with a nestie. I decided to be brave and use one of my fancy stitches on my new sewing machine too!
The snowflakes have been cut with Whiff of Joy's new snowflakes die to be released on 1st November and the stocking charm and buttons are from The Hobby House.

Hope you like it and I've inspired you to join us this week at Just Magnolia. The rest of the team have created the most stunning creations for you as always, pop over to the challenge blog for a peep! Thanks for looking! x

2 comments:

Debbie Pamment said...

This little guy is just the cutest!
xXx

Cordine said...

It's gorgeous!
Hugs
Cordine