Wednesday 22 December 2010

Rosette Tag

Tim's rosette tag was one of my absolute favourites from this year's twelve tags so I really wanted to recreate it as best I could! I photocopied some of my piano music from a carol music book to cover the tag and then inked it with antique linen and brushed cordoruy sprayed with gold cosmic shimmer. It is very sparkly in real life!

I don't have the rosette die so made mine the old fashioned way from more photocopied music paper! Luckilly I had the exact crown charm that Tim used but not the heart so I rubbed black and then gold luster rub ons onto a chipboard heart.
I coloured the ribbons with antique linen and brushed cordoruy and sprayed with gold cosmic shimmer and created some baubles with beads from my stash.

I used the Vintage Market alphabet for my letters and covered them in glossy accents. I used pearls instead of brads along the bottom and created my own vintage "buttons" with spacers, brads and buttons from my stash. The brown one is a button with a small spacer glued onto it and I love it! Looks really old fashioned I think!

Hope you like it and thanks for looking! Not long now!!! My kids are reaching fever pitch with excitement I think LOL!!! x

1 comment:

Cor* said...

Gorgeously vintage! LOVE The rosette flower, my fave to make!! Great look!