Thursday 23 December 2010

My favourite Tim Holtz tag!

Well today's tag is very appropriate as we have had more snow overnight - luckilly not too much so it is looking pretty but not too dangerous! This was my favourite of Tim's twelve tags this year so I had to have a go at it! I just love how cool and frosty the snowman looks under that layer of acetate!

I don't have the Tim Holtz snowman die so I cut my own from cardstock. The holly is from the Magnolia autumn kit, coloured with copics. The rest of the pieces were coloured with distress inks. The sentiment is from one of my Stempelglede collections, stamped with black soot distress ink and embossed with clear embossing powder. I embossed the acetate with Tim Holtz snowflake embossing folder.

I recreated the "wonderful" tag that Tim used with a piece of cardstock, a gold pen and some glossy accents and attached it with a paper clip.

Hope you like it and thanks for looking! The children are baking gingerbread biscuits while I make mince pies this morning so it is going to be smelling soooo Christmassy in our house today! We're also collecting our Turkey this afternoon so we'll be almost ready by the end of the day! Hope everyone's preparations are coming along too! x

2 comments:

♥ Kristy Woods ♥ said...

OMG Love this tag Jane!! Looks amazing!!
Merry Christmas hun xoxo

Tracey T said...

Hi Jane. I've said it before and I'll say it again - PLEASE can I come and live in your house! The tags are beautiful. Enjoy your Christmas baking. Hugs, Tracey x