Thursday 23 December 2010

A tag with a twist!

I have been having so much fun creating all the tags I've been showing this week! After creating my favourite ones from Tim's twelve tags I decided to branch out and design some of my own!! I'm really pleased how this one turned out!

I have used one of the gorgeous photo stamps from the Stempelglede Vintage Christmas collection. I inked the edge of the "photo" with walnut stain distress ink and added a feather and a Prima flower sprayed with glimmer mist. The pearl on the top is from The Hobby House. I added some white ribbon and some silver glitter ribbon from my stash to the top of the tag.
The gorgeous elasticated ribbon along the bottom is by Tim Holtz, it is white and you simply spray with water to customise it with distress ink pads!! I shall definitely be buying some more of this it is brilliant for ensuring everything matches! I coloured it on this occasion with weathered wood distress ink. I attached it to the tag with some gem brads from the Hobby House.

Hope you like it and thanks for looking! x

4 comments:

Debbie said...

OMG!!!!! Stunning

Mina said...

Im loving your tags Jane they are stunning...so much beautiful detail...Merry Cjristmas to you and your family...have a wonderful holiday season together
Mina xxx

Anonymous said...

Wow stunning tags Jane!!
Wishing you and your family a Very Merry Christmas and a healthy and creative 2011.

Hugs Jannie.

Chris (catt871) said...

What a beautiful tag, Jane!!!! I love the half flower and feather, so pretty!!! Wishing you and your family a VERY Merry Christmas!!!
Hugs, Chris