Wednesday 19 January 2011

Whiff of Joy Challenge DT - Chocolate, Teal and Cream

It is scary how fast these fortnights fly!!!! It is time for another Whiff of Joy challenge and this fortnight we have a colour challenge of Chocolate, Teal and Cream - such a gorgeous combination!!
I have used the utterly adorable Ben to make a valentine's card. He looks so cute and handsome at the same time in his tank top!! I've coloured him with copics. The papers are a mix of Basic Grey and Cosmo Cricket.

The edge has been cut with one of Whiff of Joy's new border dies - heart lace border. I used some of the waste tiny hearts from the border cutting to lift the brown paper a little. The lace and ribbons are from my stash.
I added a mixture of Prima flowers and WOC roses from my stash. The gorgeous pearl brad is from Whiff of Joy - how lush is that brown!?!?! The half pearls are from The Hobby House.
On the inside I have used a sentiment from the Stempelglede Just a Note set.

Hope you like it and I've inspired you to join us this week at Whiff of Joy challenge - we have a fabulous $25 gift certificate from Simon Says Stamp as our prize! Thanks for looking! x

8 comments:

debby4000 said...

Absolutely gorgeous Jane.
luv
Debby

Rach said...

A delish card Jane, love the colour combo.xx

♥ Kristy Woods ♥ said...

This is sooo gorgeous Jane!! I absolutly adore you beautiful colouring and embellishments.
Thanks so much for having me as the January guest.
Kristy xo

Mandy's Magnolia cards said...

Beautiful!
have a nice day
greetings, Mandy

Andrea C said...

another very lush card x

Cordine said...

Gorgeous!
Hugs
Cordine

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

This is beautiful Jane!! I just love the color combo we had for the challenge this week and your use of them is stunning. Such a darling image and you have colored it to perfection. Beautiful details too.
hugs,
Chris

Kylie said...

What a gorgeous sentiment! Little Ben is looking quite spiffy in his little vestie :) Beautiful card
Hugs
Kylie