Saturday 15 October 2011

Pink Ink Sketch Challenge DT - Ann's sketch

Phew! I'm so late with my Pink Ink Sketch Challenge card! I almost didn't make one at all - I have had a terrible week and hadn't crafted since last weekend! Unheard of for me! The postman brought my new stash of Magnolia Sweet Christmas Dreams stamps this morning though.....how could I resist?? Hubby took the kids to the park to enjoy the autumn sunshine we've had today and I managed to create something :). The hardest part was deciding which new Tilda to ink up first?? OMG I just adore this new collection don't you?? I seriously would love to have them all!! I have used some gorgeous new goodies on my card that were a fabulous birthday present from my beautiful friend Louise - thanks again hunni! I'm entering my card into The Shabby Tea Room's challenge which is Fall Flowers, and Truly Scrumptious' challenge which is distressing.
How cute is Sparkling Tilda!?!?! Wrapped up for bonfire night with her sparklers - I just love her skirt and scarf!! Sooooo cute! I have coloured the image with copics and added gold stickles to the sparklers.

OMG how lucky am I!?!?! See the gorgeous daisies?? They are from the Magnolia store in Sweden!! I almost couldn't bare to put them on my card LOL! The leaves are by Prima and I added some more flowers from my stash and some doohickey rose leaves. The sparkley stem is from my stash. I cut the bottom of the card with a doohickey die and added a string of pearls along the bottom too.

Another gorgeous daisy!! I have pricked around the edge of the image mat with a pin and I have added some cheesecloth behind the image that I have distressed with gold glimmer mist and some brown distress ink.

The ribbon is from the Pretty Little Ribbon Shop and the twine is from Whiff of Joy.

I hope you like it and I've inspired you to join us this fortnight at Pink Ink Sketch Challenge!! Did you like my backdrop today LOL?? I thought I'd take advantage of the kids' conker collection to photograph my autumn card - can you believe how many they have collected LOL?? Thanks for looking and enjoy your weekend! x

17 comments:

Catherine said...

Gorgeous card and such a cute Tilda!!!

Ingrid said...

B-ful card Jane! That you can make such a card only in the time that the kids went to the park... It costs me 3 till 4 hours to make a card.
Lovely colors you used and your background is very nice ;-)
Hugs Ing

Maria Therese said...

Gorgeous card ♥

Riet said...

What a wonderful card Jane.

Hugs Riet.xx

Christina C. said...

Your card is SPECTACULAR....love your coloring of Tilda!!!!! Beautiful details and design!

MagsB said...

Oh my, this is so beautiful! You have a wonderful eye! I hope life treats you more gently next week, and that you get your crafting fix!

luv, Mags x

Loz said...

Absolutley gorgeous Jane x

Grenouille Greetings said...

Beautiful embellishments! Beautiful card! Hugs, Lesley

Sharon Huffman said...

This is a stunning card with so much detail!

Janiel/ janny said...

Hello Jane dear... this is beautiful. I swear that you coloring just get better and better all of the time and I just don't know how that can be when it's fabulous to start with!!!

Thanks for stopping by with b-day wishes!! You are very sweet..... I see that some how missed your b-day. :o( Just when was that??
hugs, Janiel

Cindy Holshouser said...

This is so sweet! Thanks so much for participating in the Fall Flowers challenge in the Tea Room this week.

Unknown said...

Jane, this is soooo gorgeous! Love those colors.

Hanneke said...

Such a lovely card! I really like all the flowers you used aswell as the colors!

The Craft Bucket said...

Another lovely card, I agree the new release are just gorgeous. Just treated myself to one or two and maybe some other goodies!!!! Jane x
http://thecraftbucket.blogspot.com/

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Gorgeous card Jane, I love the Tilda not seen her before x

Sheri said...

Absolutely STUNNING! Love your embellies! Thanks for sharing with at THE SHABBY TEA ROOM ;-)

Ann said...

Love this card, I'm a new follower, hope you will follow my blog. God bless.