Monday 3 October 2011

The Pretty Little Ribbon Shop DT - Anything Goes!

Woohoo!!! It is time for another challenge over at the Pretty Little Ribbon Shop and this month is a nice easy one - "anything goes"! I took the opportunity to create another Christmas card. I used some gorgeous papers by MME that were a birthday gift and distressed the edges of them with walnut stain distress ink.


The amazing photo stamp is by Stempelglede and I've added some stickles to the garland on the tree. The doily behind was cut with a Cheery Lynn die from The Hobby House.

How lush is this ribbon!?!?!?! It is silk wrinkle 38mm ribbon and it creates such neat bows as it is very thin and soft - I love it! The holly leaves were cut with a sizzix die and the buttons are from my stash.


I just love this sentiment by Cat's Life Press!! the "and all of that stuff" bit makes me chuckle!! Sarah has these and more Cat's Life Press sentiments in stock here! The gorgeous snowflakes are from the Hobby House. They started out gold and I've painted them here and there with acrylic paint and added a gem to the centres.


Hope you like it and I've inspired you to join us this month at The Pretty Little Ribbon Shop challenge! Pop over to the blog to see the rest of the team's stunning creations! Thanks for looking! x

3 comments:

Mieke'S said...

Prachtige kaart, mooie kleuren!
Groetjes Mieke'S

Christina C. said...

Beautiful vintage creation!!!!

Riet said...

What a wonderful card Jane.

Hugs Riet.xx