Sunday 5 August 2012

Bowling Party Invitations!

Today I want to share with you an idea I had for my little boy's party invitations - I bet you can't guess what he chose to do for his birthday lol!?  It is his birthday tomorrow - this is a scheduled post as I'm probably busy icing his cake as you read this lol!!  As always seems to be the case in our house, the party was a bit of a last minute thing and luckilly these invitations didn't take long at all!!  Sometimes the simplist ideas are the best!  The "party" sentiment is from an MME stamp set.
I also stamped it onto the envelopes along with a squiggly line that is also in the same stamp set.
I hope you like them and thanks for looking! x

4 comments:

Hanna said...

Oh my god, I love this idea Jane! Your invitations are BRILLIANT! Absolutely fabulous :)

have a nice day!
hugs
Hanna

Teresa said...

What a clever idea, I love them. xxx

Grenouille Greetings said...

FAB! Hugs, Lesley

Tina said...

This is so cute. Do you happen to have a template for the bowling pin that you could share with me?