Saturday 4 August 2012

The Sketchy Challenges DT - Kylie's Sketch!

Woohoo!!!  It is time for another challenge at The Sketchy Challenges and this fortnight my lovely friend Kylie has created the most gorgeous sketch for us all to play with!  I have used papers by MME for my card and the super cute, super gorgeous Scooter Tilda!!  (this is the link to the mini Scooter Tilda at Magnolia-Licious, I'm sure the full size version will be back in stock soon!)
I've coloured Tilda with copics and added glossy accents to her helmet and the scooter and headlamp.  As she is from the Turning Leaves collection I think the leaves should probably be brown or orange but I figured if Tilda is rip roaring along on her scooter she may blow a few green summer leaves off the trees lol!
I have added a tag behind the image using the Vintage Tag doohickey die #1 and added a bow with some lace from my stash.  I have also used the same lace along either side of the spotted paper and sewn it with a zigzag stitch.
I have added some gorgeous stitched ribbon from my stash along with flowers and buttons and leaves punched with a Martha Stewart punch.  The double loop border punch is also from Martha Stewart.
I hope you like it and I've inspired you to join us this fortnight at The Sketchy Challenges!  As always my teamies' creations are truly stunning - why not pop over to the blog to have a look!  Thanks for looking! x

8 comments:

Doreen said...

This is fabulous,love the image and lovely details.xxx

Riet said...

So beautiful card Jane,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

heidy said...

This is gorgeous Jane!!!
XXX Heidy

hauiline said...

Hi Jane,

a wonderful card you created in wonderful colours with wonderful details.

Hugs
Anja

marion said...

Awesome card !! Hugs, Marion

Marrie said...

Hello Jane,

What a beautiful card.
Love all the details and your colouring looks amazing.

Hugs Marrie

Teresa said...

Wow! Stunning card Jane. xxx

Cordine said...

Love it Jane!
Hugs
Cordine