Sunday 2 September 2012

Magnolia Down Under Challenge DT - Bingo!

 Woohoo!!  I have a little extra post this week!! :)  I am a tiny bit late posting it but never mind.  Over at Magnolia Down Under Challenge this week we're playing Bingo and although it's not my week I do love a game of crafty Bingo, plus I was lucky enough to win the lovely Sandy from Live & Love Crafts' Merry Monday draw the other week and couldn't wait to use some of the goodies!!  For the bingo I have chosen the line, Die cuts/Free/Paper Doily.
 I've masked together Tilda with Carrots #301 and cute little Walter the Mousse #440 together to look like Tilda is about to feed Walter some of those juicy carrots!  They're both coloured with copics and I've inked around the edge of the image mat with vintage photo distress ink.
 As well as the paper doily behind the image I have used some of the gorgeous jute ribbon that Sandy sent me.  It give such gorgeous texture, I love it!  The flowers are from my stash and the brad in the centre of the hydrangea is from Whiff of Joy.  I used loads of dies on my card!  Tim Holtz' tattered pinecone die (loving that it's time to start using that again!), Magnolia doohickey dragonflies #9, Magnolia doohickey Paris Night #5 (the cat), Magnolia doohickey bon voyage foliage #6!!
 The gorgeous large flower and the seam binding were also in my prize from Live & Love Crafts and I added a couple more flowers from my stash.  I stamped the acorn stamp from the summer kit and added glossy accents after colouring them in.
 Ahhhhh, little puddy cat!!!
I hope you like it and I've inspired you to join us this week at Magnolia Down Under!!  Pop over to the blog to see the rest of the team's stunning cards!  Thanks for looking! x

8 comments:

Riet said...

So wonderful card,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers and the details.

Hugs Riet.xx

Louise said...

Hi again Jane! ❤
I'm guessing Sundays are a big posting day for you ha? ;)
I looove this amazing scene you've created here! Stunningly inked and the shape of your card is purely lush! Beautiful details, you were very lucky to win all of those goodies, very understandable you couldn't wait to put them to good use! ❤

Big hugs! ❤

cardmaking bird said...

Wow! Beautiful card, Jane and Tilda and Walter look wonderful together! Hugs, Marie xx

Penni said...

Gorgeous.

Hugs
Penni
X

Sol said...

WOW.. Great Coloring.. Especially of the moose.. Looks so cute and real... Great Embellishing and lovely Details.. :o)

marion said...

Gorgeous card, love the cute kitty cat, stunning colouring. Hugs, Marion

Christina C. said...

A stunning work of art!!! Loving all the fabulous details and shape of this card! Fantastic work!

SUZYD said...

BEAUTIFUL CARD.SUZYD X