Sunday 2 September 2012

Lovely hAnglar and Sweet Magnolia Challenge DT - Butterfly

Woohoo!!!  It is time for another challenge at Lovely hAnglar & Sweet Magnolia and our theme is "butterflies"!!  I really went to town with the butterfly theme using a hAnglar cutie dressed as a butterfly, punched butterflies. butterfly edging punch and Tim Holtz butterflight on the edge die!!  The papers are by BoBunny.
I coloured the image with coipcs and added stickles to her wings.
I added lace from my stash and some paper ribbon attached with staples.
I cut the shape of my card using Tim Holtz plaque and postage die.  I've also added lots of flowers from my stash.
I hope you like it and I've inspired you to join us this time at Lovely hAnglar & Sweet Magnolia challenge!  Pop over to the blog to see the rest of the team's stunning cards!  Thanks for looking! x

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Jane I truly love your card, may I ask where you get your lovely hAngler stamPs from as I am really struggling to find anywhere in the uk :-(.

Love and hugs xx Cara xx

Mandy's Magnolia cards said...

what a sweetie!
Hugs, Mandy

Purplecat 64 said...

Hi Jane,
What a lovely card,
the colours you have used
compiment the image so well,
and the flowers and butterflies too, love Hanglar Stanglar stamps
the lady who used to design them,
does not seem to be about would love to get some more.
hugs
Heather & Bronwyn x x

SUZYD said...

GORGEOUS CARD.SUZYD X