Saturday 1 September 2012

The Sketchy Challenges - Janine's Sketch

Woohoo!!  It is time for another challenge at The Sketchy Challenges and this fortnight we have a gorgeous sketch by Janine to play along with!!  I've created a layout of my little boy as the sketch was just perfect to use on a layout!!  All the papers are by Webster's pages and most of the embellishments too!
The letters are by Dovecraft and the chipboard brackets are from my stash.
The gorgeous metal trim is from Webster's Pages All About Me range.
The heart is also from Webster's Pages and I have added some painted elements using a Prima brick wall mask and some gesso.
I cut a zip from some old jeans to create the corner element and added a word zipper from my stash.
The crystal and pearl trim is from Webster's Pages too.....
.....and I cut a little bit of it off to use elsewhere on the layout!
I hope you like it and I've inspired you to join us this fortnight at The Sketchy Challenges!  Pop over to the blog to see the rest of the team's stunning creations with Janine's sketch!  Thanks for looking! x

2 comments:

Louise said...

WOWSERS SWEETIE!!
My god, that picture of Connor is sooo lush! He looks sooo cute I can't even describe it :)
Stunning lo to of course! Love the papers you've chosen and that sketch sure does seem to be perfect for an lo!
Awesome boyish feeling to it all! ❤

Hugs!

Cordine said...

Stunning Lo Jane!
Hugs
Cordine