Thursday 15 November 2012

Manly Christmas Cards

 Morning!  I have some quick and easy Christmas cards to share with you today, of the manly variety lol!  I always think my husband must be rather embarrassed having to hand out the girly, cute cards I make every year to his colleagues, although he's too polite to say so.  So I thought I'd try to make some more male looking cards for him.  They will save me time too, of course, as they're super quick to make and I'm so behind with my cards this year!
 I've used some Memory Box papers from my stash and simply covered the entire card front with them and then inked the edges with walnut stain distress ink.
 I cut the reindeer with Tim Holtz Reindeer Flight die and then stamped a Tim Holtz sheet music stamp over the top.  I inked the edges with walnut stain too.
 The gorgeous deep red satin ribbon is from Whiff of Joy and I've simply added it almost to the end of the card and then finished with a bow.
 The other card is the same design, just different paper and the other style reindeer.  I must use this die more often, I really love these reindeer, they're so elegant don't you think?
I hope you like them and thanks for looking! x

2 comments:

Caroline said...

Fantastic card love the reindeer. Caroline xxx

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Jane.

Hugs Riet.xx