Saturday 2 February 2013

The Sketchy Challenges DT - Kylie's Sketch


Woohoo!!!  Time for another sketch at The Sketchy Challenges and this fortnight it is Kylie's turn to create a sketch for us, and what a gorgeous one it is too!!  It's a round sketch but you can use whatever shape you wish as long as we can see the main elements of the sketch!  I love round sketches and instantly knew I wanted to create another layout using one of my Webster's Pages scalloped circle papers.  All of the papers I've used are Webster's Pages Botanical Christmas.
I added some gorgeous Webster's Pages gold lace and red bloomer trim across the page and the gorgeous "laughter" trinket is from Pink Paislee.
The gorgeous wired flower, gold leaves and velvet rose buds are all from Webster's Pages too.
I fussy cut the background paper in some places so that the details weren't covered up.  I used a Martha Stewart punch for the paper underneath the photo.
The gorgeous stem and bird were fussy cut from another Botanical Christmas paper and the green crochet doily is a Webster's Pages designer thread.
The twine on the rose bud was actually tying the roses together in the packaging - I never throw anything out lol!!
The gorgeous turquoise elements were part of the wired flower spray from Webster's Pages.  I thought they would make great baubles for this Christmas layout, what do you think?
I hope you like it and I've inspired you to join us at The Sketchy Challenges!  Pop over to the blog to see the rest of the team's stunning creations!  Thanks for looking! x

6 comments:

Riet said...

So beautiful Jane.


Hugs Riet.xx

Jolara said...

beautifull hugs Joyce

Debbie said...

Gosh what a gorgeous Lo Jane. I love the picture and that "Laughter" charm is just gorgeous. Debbiex

Janiel/ janny said...

very very pretty and cute Jane.. I see you that are really working in your albums these days.. THAT IS GREAT!!! I am so far behind on mine..
big hugs hon........

Cordine said...

Great layout Jane!
Xxx
Cordine

Hanneke said...

Wow Jane, this is a gorgeous Lay-out! Such a fun picture too. Hugs, Hanneke