Sunday 28 April 2013

Ribbon Girls DT - Magnolia Only Challenge - Add a die cut!

Good morning!  It is time for another of our Magnolia only challenges over at The Ribbon Girls and this week we want you to add a die cut to your creation.  I have added several, as you can see!  The papers are a mixture of Magnolia and some scraps from my stash.
I have coloured the cute Tilda with Mr Rooster #248 with copics and added some highlights to the Mr Rooster's feathers with a white gel pen.  I have also used the chicken wire #553 stamp around the edges of the image mat.
I''ve used the cloud die #30 underneath the image and for the sentiment which is also a Magnolia stampl
I've used a Tim Holtz die for the butterflies and added some pearls from my stash.  The gorgeous lace is from The Ribbon Girl.
I have also used a Tim Holtz die for the number 2 and a circle punch to mount it on.
I hope you like it and I've inspired you to join us at The Ribbon Girls.  Pop over to the blog to see the rest of the team's stunning creations.  Thanks for looking! x

7 comments:

Ribbon Girl said...

Great card and I love the chicken wire effectt! Mary x

Stampin and More said...

Wow Jane, your Card ist
beautiful....!!!

Have a nice Day
Heike

Riet said...

What a wonderful card Jane.

Hugs Riet.xx

Louise said...

Hi Jane ❤
Oh sweetie!! I just loooove this! It's so beautiful, live this pinkish nuance, it's a bit towards the peachy spectra but not really - amazing! And so is those lovely details you've added :) that cloud is so stunning, adorable!

Lots of hugs ❤

Fleur said...

A stunning card Jane, real pretty colours & I love this image
HUGZ Fleur xXx

Cordine said...

gorgeous Jane!
xx
cordine

Juls said...

Beautiful!! Hugs Juls xxx