Wednesday 8 January 2014

Tilda With Spring Heart

 Good morning!  As promised I am back with another card from my little crafting spree using stamps from the new Lost and Found Collection.   I am so pleased I ordered this kit!  Every single stamp is so gorgeous!  The papers are from Magnolia too and have been inked around the edges with Worn Lipstick Distress Ink and then I've added stickles.
 I masked together Tilda With Spring Heart and the large present from the Rose Package Kit and coloured them with copics.  I've also used the small present from the Rose Package Kit and cut it out to pop on 3D tags for some perspective to my little scene.
I used the Doily Flowers and Swirl doohickey  along with some roses and lace which were a gift from my sweet friend Louise.  The sentiment on the tag is from Whiff of Joy and so is the brad I've used for the centre of the flower.
I've added some flowers from my stash around the large Doily flower.
I hope you like it and thanks for looking!  I'll be back tomorrow with something a little different! x

11 comments:

Tenshi said...

Sweet and beautifull!

Marja Sch said...

Oh wow this is such a lovely card. Gorgeous coloring. Gr Marja

Unknown said...

Awesome scene, paper and design. Love it so much Jane!
Jasmina

Janie Printz said...

Beautiful card & what a sweet new Tilda. Great job masking those wonderfully colored images.
Hugs, Janie

Chris said...

Oh Jane, this just melted my heart! I love very single thing about it! It is perfect. I really connected with this darling card.

XO,
Chris

Julie P said...

This is stunning, I do love this paper, so pretty
Hugs Julie P

XxJULESxX said...

Jane it's stunning!!!!!!!

Helga said...

A really adorable card - perfect coloring - like also all details !
Hugs Helga

mgoll88 said...

what a fantatcic creation, looks very lovely!!!

LG
Michaela

Unknown said...

Hi,
Your card is very nice.

Can I ask you how make the main frame of this card?
Where can I buy The grand frame 'dies' which you used?
Please give me a answer.
Thank you.

Jane said...

Hi Olivier, the die I used for the card base is a Go Kreate die, Large Frilly #7. Hope that helps!