Tuesday 27 May 2014

Magnolia-licious DT - Birthday

Good morning!  It is time for another Magnolia-licious challenge and our theme is 'Birthday Cards'.  A perfect challenge any time of year!
 I have already shown a card a few days ago featuring distress ink colouring but this one is actually the first image I coloured with distress inks since bringing them back out to play with.  I always coloured with Distress Inks until I discovered Copics and am finding it very relaxing using them again!  This Tilda has become my new all time favourite.  She is called Sneaky Tilda.
I made the peony following Chelsea's tutorial but used Doohickey Peony Dies.  The rest of the flowers and the cameo are from The Ribbon Girl.
The lace is also from The Ribbon Girl and the gathered ribbon is from my stash.
I hope you like it and I've inspired you to join us at Magnolia-licious.  As always Diana is sponsoring with a fabulous prize from the Magnolia-licious store.
 Pop over to the blog to see the rest of the team's stunning creations.  Thanks for looking! x

8 comments:

Sharon said...

This is gorgeous Jane. The image is so sweet and I love the beautifully embellished design.
Have a lovely week.
Hugs Sharon. x

Veronique said...

So cute ♥

Tine said...

A 'scrummy' flower to embellish a beautiful card. Love it.
Tine :)

Candy said...

Beautiful work, Jane!

honeybeespaperie said...

Lovely card and design!
Hugs, Manuela

Irineia Kirach said...

Este carimbo é lido...sua pintura também é linda...Parabéns pelo seu trabalho....kisses

Donna said...

Hi Jane.
Your card is so pretty. I love the colour combo and the gorgeous detail. Beautiful artwork too.
Hugs, Donna x

mgoll88 said...

Very wonderfullc ardcreations, looks really fantastic with that sweet image and nice color combo!

LG
Michaela