Sunday 1 June 2014

Ribbon Girl DT - Numbers

It is time for our card challenge over at The Ribbon Girls and this week we would like you to use numbers on your creation.  This is the card I made for my nephew's first birthday.
I masked lots of Magnolia images together to create a little scene of him surrounded by birthday presents (the elephant and cat are soft toys lol).  I have coloured the images with copics and added stickles and glossy accents to the balloons.
The letter beads are from Whiff of Joy...
... and the guard ribbon, lace, flowers and stamens are all from The Ribbon Girl.
The twine, seam binding and soldier charm are also from The Ribbon Girl.

The stars were cut with a Sizzix die and the number 1 is a Tim Holtz grungeboard number covered with Shabby Blue Frantage.
I hope you like it and I've inspired you to join us at The Ribbon Girls.  Pop over to the blog to see the rest of the team's gorgeous creations.  Thanks for looking! x

2 comments:

mgoll88 said...

Looks very nice,lovely and wonderfull cradcreation

LG
Michaela

Irish Cherokee said...

Excellent fun card. Great coloring.