Sunday 4 May 2014

Ribbon Girl DT - Flowers

Good morning!  It is time for another card challenge at The Ribbon Girls and this week our theme is flowers.  A nice, easy challenge for me.  It is very rare for me to not add flowers to a card!  I'm sure it's the same for most of us so I do hope you can join us!
I have coloured  Cancer Tilda with copics and added Stickles to the bubbles.
The flowers and seam binding are all from The Ribbon Girl.
The charm, lace and stamen are from The Ribbon Girl.  The hydrangea flower is by Prima.
The sentiment is from Whiff of Joy.
The gorgeous tutu trim around the image is from The Ribbon Girl too.
The butterfly was cut from a book page using a Tim Holtz die.
I hope you like it and I've inspired you to join us this week at The Ribbon Girls.  Pop over to the blog to see the rest of the team's stunning creations.  Thanks for looking! x

No comments: