Sunday 27 April 2014

Ribbon Girl DT - Magnolia Only Challenge - Buttons & Bows

 Good morning!  I have a card to share today for our new Magnolia Only challenge over at The Ribbon Girl.
 I have used the oh so sweet Gemini Tilda on today's card, although I haven't coloured them as twins - they're cute to use as best friends too don't you think?  
 The lace and all of the flowers in this photo are from The Ribbon Girl.
 The hydrangea is from Prima and the stunning sparkly flower buttons are from The Ribbon Girl.
 I've used another sparkly button on the doohickey heart tag along with some seam binding and button twine which are also from the Ribbon Girl.
I hope you like it and I've inspired you to join us this week at The Ribbon Girl.  Pop over to the blog to see the rest of the team's stunning creations.  Thanks for looking! x

5 comments:

mgoll88 said...

thats an very sweet twincard, looks great

LG
Michaela

Chelsea said...

Hi Jane, this one is absolutely adorable! So sweet and lovely coloring as always. I'm loving all the pretty flowers and butterflies too.

Anne said...

Wonderful! Love the image and great flowers and crystals. :)

Hugs, Anne.

Chris said...

Oh Jane, this is adorable! I love how you've colored the Twins. The card design is perfect. You work is always a treat for my old, tired eyes!

XO,
Chris

Camilla said...

Ohh Jane! This is sooo sweet! :)
I love it!
Have a great day!
Hugs, Camilla