Tuesday 23 December 2014

Stempelglede DT - Vintage Christmas Card


Good morning!  I have another last minute card to share today.  Luckilly I could hand deliver this one so it didn't need making as early as the rest.  I repeated my design from this card I created for the Stempelglede DT call at the beginning of the year. 
 This time I've used one of the gorgeous angel photo stamps from the Vintage Christmas stamp set.
The lace and pearl trim are from The Ribbon Girl.  The flowers and bells (in the centres of the flowers) are from my stash and the leaves and stars have been cut with dies.
The doilies behind the image are a Prima die and the diamante trim along the top and bottom of the card is from The Ribbon Girl.
The snowflakes have been cut with Magnolia Doohickey snowflake die and the card edges were cut with Tim Holtz Distressed Doily die.
 I hope you like it and thanks for looking! x

No comments: