Friday 19 December 2014

Super Quick Christmas Cards!

Good morning!  I have some cards to share today that were super quick to make - a must when you realise you still haven't made enough and there are two weeks until Christmas!  I treated myself to the Tim Holtz snowflake dies a few weeks ago and finally got around to trying them out.  The first card uses the largest snowflake mounted onto a doily cut with a Prima die.
In the centre I added a cabochon from The Ribbon Girl which I have painted with Pewter Distress Paint from Tim Holtz.  I also added a little stickles to it.
Around the edge I have added faux diamante trim from The Ribbon Girl which I have cut from the 12 row trim.  This card was so quick to make yet is also very effective, I think, so I made a couple more.
 This one uses the two smaller Tim Holtz snowflake die and gems in the centres of the snowflakes.
 This one is very similar to the first except I ran out of the paper so used cardstock and added dots of stickles to make the cardstock more interesting.
 I hope you like them and thanks for looking! x


2 comments:

Ella's Design said...

Fab snowflake cards, Jane - such dimension! Love the teal blue and white together, so elegant! Hugs, Lisa x

Irish Cherokee said...

Beautifully done Christmas cards. Love the dies in the simplicity of the card itself. Three quick gems.

Have a very Merry Christmas and happy New Year.

Blessings,
Jim