Sunday 1 March 2015

Ribbon Girl DT - Add Flowers

 Good morning!  It is time for another challenge at The Ribbon Girl and this week we'd like you to use flowers.
 I have masked together Divine Tilda with the Love Cupcake from an older collection.  I have painted them with Distress Inks.
 The sentiment is from Whimsy Stamps.
 The stunning pink lace and all of the flowers are from The Ribbon Girl.
 These stunning flowers except the yellow rose are from The Ribbon Girl too!
I covered the icing on the cupcake with Glossy Accents so it looks more realistic - love how it looks almost good enough to eat!
 I hope you like it and I've inspired you to join us at The Ribbon Girl.  Pop over to the blog to see the rest of the team's stunning creations.  Thanks for looking! x



2 comments:

Ribbon Girl said...

looks good enough to eat Jane

mgoll88 said...

Looks really wonderfull, a very sweet and lovely creation!

LG
Michaela