Tuesday 14 April 2015

Favourite Place

Good morning!  Today I am sharing the last of the many layouts I made during the Easter holidays.  I've used gorgeous papers from Maja Design's Nyhavn Collection once again.  I think I only have two or three papers left from the collection as I have enjoyed using them so much!
 I have added clusters of flowers from my stash to form a diagonal across the layout.  Behind I have stamped a chicken wire design with a Magnolia stamp.  The gorgeous glass bead featuring a butterfly was a gift from a friend.  The bark star is from The Ribbon Girl and the journal words are from Tim Holtz.
 I have used the same flowers at the top of the layout and added a cameo to one from The Ribbon Girl.
 The diamante heart and ribbon I recycled from a birthday card.
 I have added touches of cheesecloth peeping out from the blue paper frame and created the wire 'favourite' myself.
 More stamping and cheesecloth details.
I hope you like it and thanks for looking! x

No comments: