Monday 13 April 2015

My Mini Me

 Good morning!  Today's layout was one of those that came together so easily because the Blue Fern Studios paper matched the colours in my photograph so perfectly!  I fussy cut around the bird and rose on the paper so that I could slot my photograph underneath and not hide the gorgeous details of the paper.  The green paper peeping from behind the photograph is the reverse side of the paper.
 I added a little ticket from a Tim Holtz paper pad with blue tits on it which I've crumpled and distressed the edges of.  The leaves were cut from the paper beneath the photograph.  All of the flowers and the butterfly are from Prima.  I have had the flowers for years but the butterflies were from The Ribbon Girl.
 Here's a close up of the gorgeous ticket.  I love blue tits, they're one of my favourite birds.
 Another collection of Prima flowers on the other side of the photo and a metal trinket from my stash.
 A flower peeps out from behind the crumpled ticket.
 This in flight butterfly is also by Prima from The Ribbon Girl.
I hope you like it and thanks for looking! x

1 comment:

Candy said...

Beautiful page - your daughter is sure your mini me :o)
Hugs,