Monday 15 June 2015

All About Magnolia DT - Lace and Pearls

 Good morning!  We have another challenge running this month over at the All About Magnolia Challenge and our theme is Lace and Pearls.  This was perfect for an acceptance card I needed to make to reply to an invitation to my cousin's wedding.  I love weddings don't you?  It is some years since I have been to one so I am really looking forward to it!  I used the same colours for my acceptance card as the invitation so that it will match all of her wedding things nicely in a keepsake box.
 I just love the celebration cake dies in the Vol 5 Doohickey Kit and thought they'd look quite cute cut in half on the edge of the card.  I love how it turned out, what do you think?  I plan to use the whole cake when I make the wedding card.
The lace, ribbon and pearls are all from The Ribbon Girl and the 'acceptance' stamp is from my stash. 
I hope you like it and I've inspired you to join us this month at All About Magnolia Challenge.  Pop over to the blog to see the rest of the team's stunning creations.  Thanks for looking! x

No comments: