Monday 29 June 2015

La-la Land GDT - Washi Tape or Twine

Good morning!  I have another La-la Land Craft card to share with you today, and actually, it is my last project as Guest Designer.  Thank you so much to Irina, Debbie and everyone on the team for making me feel so welcome during my term.
I have painted the gorgeous Top Hat Steampunk Marci with Distress Inks in the following colours:

Hair - Spiced Marmalade, Vintage Photo, Walnut Stain
Skin - Tattered Rose, Tea Dye, Vintage Photo, Fired Brick and Walnut Stain.
Clothes - Walnut Stain, Vintage Photo and Black Soot.
I have also added Glossy Accents to her goggles for the glass.
The lace, tape measure ribbon, button and metal feather are all from The Ribbon Girl.  The twine is from my stash and the ticket is by Tim Holtz.
I have also used the Lattice Doily Border and Fancy Butterfly dies from La-la Land Crafts.
 I hope you like it and thanks for looking!  Pop over to the blog to see the rest of the team's stunning creations. x

 

No comments: