Sunday 28 June 2015

The Ribbon Girl Magnolia Only DT - Things that Hang

 Good morning!  It its time for another Magnolia Only challenge over at the Ribbon Girls and this week our theme is 'Things that Hang'.  I've made a door hanger for my not so little anymore little boy's room.  I have drawn and cut out the lettering by hand and inked the edges with Distress Inks in Faded Jeans and Peeled Paint.  The gorgeous striped grosgrain and the resin birds are from The Ribbon Girl, of course.  I really love this ribbon, it is so thick and luxurious and ties beautifully into bows.
 I have painted Ninja Edwin with Distress Inks and added dots to his eyes and cheeks with a white gel pen.
I hope you like it and I've inspired you to join us at The Ribbon Girls.  As always there are gorgeous goodies to be won!  Pop over to the blog to check out the rest of the team's gorgeous creations.  Thanks for looking! x

No comments: