Tuesday, 29 September 2015

Magnolia-licious DT - Use Kraft Paper

 Good morning!  Today I'd like to share my card for our latest challenge at Magnolia-licious Challenge, which is 'Use Kraft Paper".  I thought I'd better make a start on Christmas cards - less than three months now and I hadn't started!  The background of trees was created with an Impression Obsession die.
 I have painted the super cute Baby Rudolph stamp with Distress INks and added his white spots with a gel pen.
 The sentiment is also a Magnolia stamp.
 I love red and white with kraft paper so the birds just had to be red!
I hope you like it and I've inspired you to join us at Magnolia-licious Challenge.  Pop over to the blog to see the rest of the team's gorgeous ideas for using kraft paper.  Thanks for looking! x

7 comments:

Bad Kitty said...

Lovely card

Letty Aguilar said...

Hi Jane! Your card is so stinkin cute!!! Love it :)

ladydiana said...

Oooh I love this card. He has to be the cutest little reindeer I have ever seen and works perfectly with the snow background. Simple design STUNNING effects.

Julie P said...

What a clever use of the kraft card, so, very cute!! xo Julie P

Candy said...

What a beautiful and awesome card, Jane!!! Such a gorgeous and happy scene.
Absolutely LOVE it.
Candy

Kelly Neis said...

I love how your creativity works, awesome background. This cute reindeer just pops from the contrast and the scene is beautiful. Love it!
Hugs Kelly

TheMaddArtist By Starr D. said...

Very nice card!