Monday 19 October 2015

All About Magnolia DT - Autumn

 Good morning!  Today I'd like to share the card I have created for our latest challenge at All About Magnolia.  The theme for this month is 'Autumn'.
 I have used an older Tilda and painted her with Distress Inks.
 I created an autumnal scene for Tilda to walk through using the dies from the Doohickey Vol 6 kit.
 Amongst the die cuts I have added some pine cones from The Ribbon Girl and some beaded stamens from my stash.
 The vintage seam binding is also from the Ribbon Girl.
 The falling leaves and wheat are also Doohickey dies.
 I've added some gold stickles to the sparklers that Tilda is holding.
 The gorgeous pine cone charm is also from The Ribbon Girl.
I hope you like it and I've inspired you to join us at All About Magnolia.  Pop over to the blog to see the rest of the team's gorgeous creations.  Thanks for looking! x

No comments: