Sunday 25 October 2015

Ribbon Girl DT - Anything Goes

 Good morning!  It is time for another Magnolia only challenge at The Ribbon Girl.  All of the gorgeous flowers, laces and ribbons at The Ribbon Girl are just perfect for wedding cards so they were my first choice when I was commissioned to make one recently.
 I love the wedding cake die from Magnolia, I think it is one of my favourite dies!  I have used pearlescent card for the cake and I have added pieces of pearl string from The Ribbon Girl along the top of each tier for 'icing'.
 All of the flowers except the large rose are from The Ribbon Girl.  The gorgeous lace flower is a piece I have cut from a larger lace strip and I have added a pearl to the centre.
 The butterflies were punched with a Martha Stewart punch from pretty pink vellum.  The lace down the sides of the image mat is also from The Ribbon Girl.
 Again the flowers are from the Ribbon Girl with the exception of the large white rose and so is the soft pink tulle that I have used to create a bow.
I hope you like it and I've inspired you to join us at The Ribbon Girl this week.  Pop over to the blog to see the rest of the team's gorgeous creations.  Thanks for looking! x

No comments: