Sunday 13 December 2015

Ribbon Girl DT - Altered Tin

Good morning!  I have something different to share today using lots of gorgeous Ribbon Girl products.  I've had this tin on my craft desk for over a year now, half altered. 
 I'd painted it with Gesso and then never found the time to finish it.
  As I am using it to store plaster and resin embellishments I thought I'd use this gorgeous window from The Ribbon Girl on the top.  I have painted it with Gesso to give it a plaster effect.  The image is a Stempelglede stamp from the Vintage Christmas stamp set.
All of the embellishments are from The Ribbon Girl.  I have added some stickles to the ruffle trim.
I added cheesecloth around the edges of the paper and a bark heart: also from The Ribbon Girl.
This gorgeous flower lace from The Ribbon Girl was perfect to add around the edge of the lid.  I also added a piece of ribbon to the inside of the tin to help lift the lid without breaking any nails!
I hope you like it and thanks for looking! x


No comments: