Sunday 6 December 2015

Ribbon Girl DT - Anything Goes

Good morning!  My goodness, I really am having to pinch myself that it we are a week into December already!  I am so unprepared this year!  I'm still frantically making Christmas cards along with all the other Christmas preparations.  If you still have Christmas cards to make why not join us at The Ribbon Girl for our 'Anything Goes' challenge.  I have used one of the gorgeous new Tilda's from the A Lovely Christmas collection.


I have painted Lace Hood Tilda with Distress Inks and for a change I've used the no lines technique.  I've added dots to the cheeks and eyes with a white gel pen and stickles to the wrapping paper on the gifts.

I've stamped a Magnolia snowflake stamp around the edges of the image and post mark stamp from Stempelglede's Follow Your Heart stamp set.


The snowflakes were cut with a die from the latest Doohickey kit and the gorgeous chunky snowflake buttons are from The Ribbon Girl.


The lace, ribbon, flowers, pine cones, button twine and pearl trim are also from The Ribbon Girl.


The sentiment is one of my all time favourite Magnolia sentiments from many years ago.


I hope you like it and I've inspired you to join us at The Ribbon Girl.  Pop over to the blog to see some more gorgeous inspiration from the rest of the team.  There's a fabulous prize for the lucky winner!  Thanks for looking and enjoy the rest of your weekend! x

1 comment:

Candy said...

Beautiful colouring Jane!!!
Absolutely LOVE your card
Hugs,